lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Thursday, July 26, 2007
-7:33 PM
A very tiring day at school… n school ended with an interesting assembly period. It stated off with a Chinese opera, and followed by a ‘magic show’. The performer is from India, so I could hardly understand his words while he was jabbering away in strong India accent. He rolled different coloured papers in a roll, and cut n fold. Presenting sth amazing at the end. Eg: Flowers.
Soon we were released, and I rushed to catch a bus 2 BPP – plaza. Once I reached there, I had to queue 4 30 min to purchase my donuts @ MISSY DONUTS. This time, I m not getting 2, but 12!





So after that, I headed straight home, with smooth pace, in order not to allow my lovely donuts to change their sitting arrangement in their home (donut box) .
Once i arrived home, my mum opened it. Without even tasting them, she said, " wow! these donuts Must be delicious! N I replied proudly, “ of course !” ( hahaha I m not being arrogant , but glad that her $ was worthily spent, s she insisted on buying donuties 4 me initially)
... day went on...
2 my friends> ++++determination is the key to success++++.......................... do spend some time reading thiis .. thks....... | What Equals 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been in situations where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 101%? What equals 100% in life?
Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these Questions: If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26, then H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% and K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% But, A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% AND, look how far the love of God will take you: L-O-V-E - O-F - G-O-D = 12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%
Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Love of God that will put you over the top! | |
................................................................................................
Lastly, i want 2 say that," Money Changes Everything"
Hopin for justice...
.................................................................................................
Labels: schoo;