lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Friday, July 27, 2007
-10:12 PM
t’s Friday ! Finally de school wk had ended. N 2days breakfast I ate 2 donuties, which tasted splendid!
My day started with D & T lessons for 2 hrs, which I thought 2 b boring initially, but after attending practical (hands on session ) de 1st time, taught by mr teoh, ( hey ! don’t get me wrong, de cher is not boring ), I found D&T was relatively interesting.
Today, we tried to saw wooden pieces n learnt boutnew tools.
..nxt was recess n science lsson……eng lesson…
Hmm.. during English lesson, I dozed off ! oh no! fortunately, my sweeties safed my day! Sweets can b considered as a mini substitution for my coffee. …
While the lesson went on, my bible seemed to b telling me, “hey! Bernard !read me!” …
I knew we students are suppose to pay attention in class, so I read it right after my cher said “enjoy”. The bible seemed to b sticking to my eyes n hands, n I could hardly remove it!
… lesson ended at 12.30 .. n cca started at 1.30pm…..
My CCA is Art club.
2day we didn’t really focused on our Art club’s plan. We were helping my D&T cher to multiply some model boats…
While I was doing som stupid stuff, I accidentally cut my finger w de pen knife! <I told myself, god must b warning me, n telling me not to play with it. But thank god! The cut wasn’t a severe one. >
... soon we had a break, n ming hui(1f) n i met Liang Jie n SAthya at de canteen. we talked. it seemed like our conversation was more interesting than my cca activites.
b4 i left my cca, cher <> brought us into de staff room to place sum art work, i was very shock to see some of the chers desk area was as messy as (dunno wat) .
soon.. i left sch at 5.15pm . n tried to rush 2 bukit gombak 4 my math tuition. n very sadly, i had my dinner at 8 instead of 5pm. :(
... i always love my tuition, my studies, so i rather go 4 tuition than meals. ... n i think overall its worth it!
... bad news @ 8... 2days sheperdin postpone.. :(:(:o..
... but good news @ 9.30pm... one of my friends confirmed tat he'll b able 2 come 4 service 2moro! Sathya n i were very glad dat sb wil b joining us!
Labels: Friday