lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Monday, August 6, 2007
-10:44 PM
Busy Day
During my free period in class, I SOWed .
… its PE lesson, n we were held back by our English cher, Mr Khor, to brief us on tomorrow’s examination. After the lesson, the class shot off for PE, but I approached him. Thanked him for sacrificing his time, n cared 4 our class, n our results. Well, his efforts had been treasured by me…
.. PE lesson ….
Splendid! Today, we had ‘free games’ – u r allowed 2 have any sports… I played soccer.
Well, it had been a long time since I played soccer … Todays soccer was cool MAN!!!
… after school… headed 2 plaza
B4 shepherding, we saw Cheryl celebrating birthday with her 2 other friends… Happy Birthday Cheryl!!! N thanks for the cake…
…… shepherding…
Refreshed, n Learnt a lot… thanks Sathya… thank you God…
… headed to Causeway point to meet Kai En for creation of invitation cards…
Thanks Kai En, I’ve learnt lots of computer designing skills. Talked bout Christ life too!

Reached home by 9pm… with two heavy bags… Urg.. my back hurts man…
To Andrew: Take care of your health, I know that you’re very weak, but I’ve prayed for u…. I know God will also help you. Hope to see u coming back to school soon !!! Tomorrow will be our English CT 3, Score for de goal!!! U can make it!!