lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Saturday, August 4, 2007
-10:08 AM
Hallelujah
Sat a bus to somerset with Sathya n reached by 12 noon. Again, I learnt a lot from him, cox I like to ask, I want to learn!! We 2 wore red, coz its to support National day…
We welcomed friends at the church’s entrance, n sathya n I explored de mini shop outside de church, n I notice few great n interesting books.
Frankly speaking, I really love to attend service, shepherding, ‘fun with bros n siss’,SOWing.
I’ve learnt a lot…
Guys out there, come n join me! Let me tell u amazing things about jesus! The difference between having him with u .I bet that u will not be disappointed, coz u will make new friends, have fun, n make a difference, and get to know Him…
“if anyone has any questions, e-mail me @ Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com”
After service, we the WEST group went for a game… we were suppose 2 purchase at least 3 ethnic food wih a limit of $10, n come up with a ‘master piece’ which relates to national day… I recommended yong tau foo , coz it has lots of colour n low cost, n also recommended Macdonald’s foldover…
@SMU……………..
Our group came in 2nd, n our group leader was Zheng Kai! heres our master piece:





After all this, we celebrated de August babies’ birthday! Wow that’s cool man! Nxt some of us guys headed for land 4 dotta n CS… I played4 1++ hr. Urghh.. I always miss.. so I died…
Nxt headed for Long John Silver 4 dinner @ 8pm… n left @ 11pm…
“I believe god has brought happiness to me, i really enjoyed… thk u lord.”