lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Thursday, August 9, 2007
-8:10 PM
Keep going … …
Had shepherding with Eugene at 9am, then we went for service… and met Joe on the way… really learnt a lot from my sheep and sheep mates !!! They share their problems and we help each other by giving solutions and advices … and today I’ve solved sb’s prob, and he said he really like the way we are being grouped… shepherd and the sheep system… that’s where we can grow and help each other more efficiently, and be more Christ-like each day!!! Really enjoyed this holiday with church friends… well they are just different kind of friends as compared to friends in school… hey! But I’m certainly not saying that school friends are no good, hor…
Also, had WEST huddle meeting. During west huddle, there was a mini prize presentation. It was about fastest growing NB! Actually I want to thank on the spot, but I think I’ll be dragging others time, so I’ll say thanks through my blog, and my thanks giving can also be spread!.. Y am I always chionging for God? Am I crazy of God? I’ll seriously say that he’s my greatest fan…ha-ha...I know that it’s little exaggerated… I’m really thirsting for god, and I really want to know god more each day, and be a good shepherd, and I always look forward for each session of shepherding!!! I really want to grow each day and be more Christ-like each day!!! I really want to see more ppl coming each week to know Christ! …
“Firstly, I want to thank God for giving such a great shepherd, Sathya!!! God has placed me in the right school, right time, so that I’ll be saved!! God has raised me up more than I can be!! Life without god, I can simply say it as, life is just meaningless! And after knowing god, god had transformed my life, and I I’ve changed a lot, and I really want to work towards my goal of being a ++. If I’m not a Christian now, I can assure you that I’ll be going for my plan B for my life… which I know that I’ll ruin my life! Friends out there! It’s time to make a change, let’s make the wisest choice of bring Jesus into your life! You’ll surely spot the great impact that god had placed for us! I also want to thank all of my brothers and sisters for teaching one another god’s word! … I always look forward for anything related to church! I’ll try my best to free out my time and go for it, Cox I know that after all I benefit a lot!
Secondly, I want to thank Sathya for being such an encouraging shepherd of me! I really enjoyed being shepherded by you! I’ve learnt a lot through god’s teachings after every shepherding! If you’ll have the time, I really want to have shepherding twice a week!!! Let’s chiong towards our GOLD, and see 10 by the end of September! Malcolm, Joe, we are all in this race! Lets not get discouraged by whatever bad remarks that were given to us… just go on, and there’s always hope!!! Jia you!”
Today, the WEST received our west T-shirts… the designs are gorgeous, and I’ve thought of getting all 4 other designs… however, it’s too costly… it is so affordable!!! It is nicer than some designer brands- shirts… but I’m not saying that designer brand’s designs are lousy… all thanks to the designer and people who thought of having a west shirt...
Well, today’s service was really very important to one of my good friend, the topic was about ‘faith’… I think god has a plan for everyone… after today’s service, it completely changed his/her decision on ‘more than friendship’…
It was also relatively sad for U to accept, the transition to other group of west… well, U, can you still remember that god has a plan for us, god place us in different schools, cause he knows that we can grow our own school with different abilities… remember? We are still good friends, and remember, that we meet each other thrice a week? May be God has a plan for you to have a much better shepherd… lets continue to see the kingdom of god to grow, and enjoy our life together with god and god’s child…
Holiday has ended, and its weekend, lets tune our holiday mood into school mode, lets continue to start touching our school book, and can you West Spring Guys remember that our school’s motto? Thirst for knowledge>? We should continue to thirst for god, and also not to neglect our studies.. All the best to my shepherd, Sathya, you’ll be able to score with flying colours!!
Continue to pray hard... desperate for it… thirsting for god’s help…