lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
-8:00 PM
Thank you... ...
Hmm… today, I really gotta do a lot of self reflection, cox things seems to be changing around me. But I know that it’s possible, unless I try…. …
Hurayhh, today andy n I were being selected for sandwich making competition!!! I m so glad about it. N I believe that we will get outstanding results!!! Jia you !!! Onwards!!!
As jes told me that she ll be buying a box of cookies with me from tricia, as tricia’s promoting the girls’s guide cookies… Jia you tricia!!!
I’ve also promoted this Saturday’s BBQ to few guys n girls at WSSS. I try every opportunity to tell others…. After a short meeting with my teacher,I had my luch , in the canteen alone, and at that time, the canteen had merely 20 ppl. And suddenly 2 guys from 1G, also from joe’s class, went join me n talked. The remarked sth very disgusting about my dish of food, but I remain calm, n try to link our conversation to this Saturday BBQ. N we exchange contact. However, I think theres only 1 guys interested, so I decided to work on him. Cox de other talk lots of crab…
Dear lovely Teacher
Its quite sad to hear that your might be leaving for japan for your carrier, cox we may hardly able to meet up each other. But I’m also felt happy for you too, cox having to work overseas would be interesting n challenging too!! I also want to thank you again for being such a lovely teacher, and I’ll never forget you, because without you, I may not be in this school/stream, and I may be in the NT stream now. Last time, I always look forward for your lessons, and I am inspired about your teachings, that’s when I started to love to study. I’ve also thought of meeting you up, for a meal, may be at a café? Because it’ll be hard to meet up again when you’re in overseas for mths/years!! I’ll never forget you, and all the best to your everything…
Wow, now I seem to b more n more occupied, n I think that’s a very great thing, so that I ll not slack cox my time is very precious…