lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Friday, August 31, 2007
-4:46 PM
True colors
Its teacher’s day, be yourself day, and ACES day…
Teacher’s day celebration was ok Lar, but after all those were for teachers... and all of the students were being dressed in their own outfit… … the only thing that I did was my hair for this day… …
After school, went for CG, an informal one. Met up, Joe, Malcolm, and Sathya. Joe n malcolm were asking lots of questions about Christianity!!! This shows that they are willing to know what’s Christian life all about! Continue to keep up your passion towards God!!! And also lets jia you and get more outside, so that WSSS will continue to grow… all the best to you Joe: in your school year, love towards God and more friends... all the best to Malcolm: trip to Australia, your life at school, God’s love, and more friends!!!
Remember not to give up! There’ll be a day for each and every one of us to bloom! Don’t let the problem kill you, but we have to kill the problem, otherwise, in the end, we would get what we don’t want.
Next, Sathya n I went to sheng siong to get some light lunch… well, it’s my first time there, and the stuff over there were much more cheaper… … next I went to his house, but ended up to do other things, instead of shepherding… … well, I did learnt other things too… thanks Sathya for teaching me on some music skills, I’ve enjoyed it!!! … Next, I went to tuition with Eugene @Gombak… …
My tuition mates were shocked to see me with sprayed n phunky hairstyle, and they started to ask if my school allow such hairstyle? Well, I’m prepared for it, I just shave them off… ha-ha…
… Lessons ended at 8pm, n we went around talking to friends, at the same time inviting… Cox we gotta use every opportunity to welcome friends to church… Cox lots of ppl out there are loss, they don’t know how to go for church, Cox they r unfamiliar, just like me in the past. So I believe lots are out there waiting for us, nv give up!!! We’ve to spread the Gospel.
Eugene and I went for dinner, and shared SOWing. N I saw his mother having tai ji lessons with others. Tai ji may seem simple, but I involved lots of concentration and endurance.

Rina n i

Cassandra, Miau Huei, Mavis


Natalie, Judith


Zi Cong



Rina, natalie

Rina


Yi wei, Natalie, Rina