lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Sunday, August 19, 2007
-11:06 PM

Very busy these few days, and hardly had time for computer….blogging… n finally had the time…
Today after science tuition, Eugene and I went to Jurong East to do some research on his project, about composing a film; punctuality.
While we were surfing de internet via my notebook, a Chinese approached us, in fact me, and ask bout solving his prob of connecting to WIFI. I tried my very best to help him, and also speak in my best Chinese accent to communicate with him. N its very hard to manipulate his notebook, cox its in Chinese interface, n I could hardly read the original complex form of a simplified Chinese character. ( ask ppl who study Chinese, they ll know--- 繁体字 fan ti zi. The most I can help is to bring him to an assistant who is able to communicate in Chinese with him… …
Soon, we left for our own journey. I left for dinner with my family for dinner at a vegetarian restaurant located at sum where around temple street…. Hmmm, the food over there tastes great, but prices were equally great too!!! Wat actually attracted me when I first entered was their furniture n ambient…. …

this really resembled beer

Ended with a tiring day… and I wanna thk god that my family – pa,ma,sis n relatives are getting closer n closer to each other each week!!! N I also wanna hav this with u god, getting closer to u every single second… ..