lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Friday, September 28, 2007
-8:57 PM
Sometimes the moon is revolving around the sun
Exams are here, I’ve started with my plan, and continue to study hard… Cox I want to head for my goal!!! Cox I know that studies are so important to me, and I want to get into the best school in Singapore in future… I gota study, I want to repay my family… I’ve caused them so much trouble in the past, but they don’t fail to offer what I want and what I need… I love them so much!!! I want to own a beautiful bungalow and also an everlasting happy family… I gota go for a job with a good environment and high pay… I want to get whatever they want…
My parents don’t demand much from my studies, they just want me to do well that’s all, but I shall not just flex just because so! I set high standards for my own, and I’ll head for it… I am always the one who demand, and I demand to myself too… Cox to me, being a slacker is a ‘sin’; after all I won’t gain any but loss my precious time… I got to stay firm and strive for my goal, I don’t want to lag with them, and I want to do well in my every areas… but I know, It takes time….
These few days I was too packed with my school work, exams and I want to say sorry to my love ones – friends and family… during this period I was demanding too much… and I want everything to be fast and ready… and always I was tempted to get a taxi ride back home instead of other laggy transportation… Cox I want to grab my time to do revision and rest… and sometimes, as a son, I resist to fulfill your demands on helping you… apologies… and I also cancelled few appointments with my friends… well, friends, I’ll be back after examinations… lets Jia U and pray hard for God…
You know guy, what I made in my choice may be somehow opposing to you, but in your words you said it was no problem to do so…this was the first time you scolded in such coarse language to your own product, I was so disappointed… and hurt… why can’t you respect me?... so down…