lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
-10:59 AM
Couldn’t forget the day He touched my heart…
Watched online sermons, and I recalled few months back, when I accepted him… when I saw so many people out there being saved, I was so touched, and I want more and more people to follow You, experience your miracle, You’ve really changed my life, without you, I not be walking on this path today… God, I want to continue to be a faithful servant of you, and continue to spread the gospel to the world… I’ll try every opportunity and get them in… people out there, don’t be shy or afraid when Christians approached you, we’re here to help you to God, He is showing his miraculous signs to lots of people everyday…
Thirst for God… Reaching out your hands… without you life wouldn’t be so
http://www.chc.org.sg/english/video_sermons/index.cfm
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
約 3:16
神愛世人、甚至將他的獨生子賜給他們、叫一切信他的、不至滅亡、反得永生。