lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Saturday, September 29, 2007
-9:15 AM
Exploration to the Apple World
Head for Somerset early for service, and decided to have a walk around orchard… I brought Joe to cineleisure to have window shopping… I brought him to iShop, where all the Apples are… I explored Macbook, and the experience of using OS X was so cool!! Everything was so smooth even though I ran 6 programs at a time, whereas for Windows, you’ll have to get prepare for a lag.... the Macs are pricey, but after all, you are paying for something fast and unique… I also tried the iPod classic, well, it’s a little different, huge capacity, however, it’s processing speed was sluggish… but It still remain very fashionable with its two white ear-buds sticking out….. Just couldn’t wait to go to apple to store with my uncle, he’s getting one… I want to also experience Apple UI with him… ha-ha…
I wasn’t really feeling very well during service, I don’t know why… so after service I pamper myself with an ice cream from Haagan Daze… I felt better after it…. Actually, I want to do some window shopping, but I got to bring Joe back, so we left…
At home, I watched the live broadcast service from City Harvest… it cool!!!
Well, today I really met God!!! I did back my extreme long Q.T., and God touches all of my five senses, He motivated me, not to give up on any circumstances… gota stay firm in order to head for my Goal!!!! He gave me great verses from the bible and I want to share with you guys …