lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Friday, October 19, 2007
-9:53 PM
Counselor interview
Started my day at star bucks café at BPP, and spent some time surfing the internet… and continued with APPLE.com update… and also read through some Christian websites, testimonies… spent around two hours… and headed for school for counselor interview@1230...


Before the interview, I spent some time with my friends, so to warm up myself to the environment… besides that I tried to invite some of them to church… they seemed to be relative responsive… just that they don’t have the time … but never mind, I’ll continue to go forward… STRIVE for GOD!!
Well, the interview was short, but people tend to be relative nervous… however, for me I spoke with confident, because I‘ve been praying to God about this meeting… He really blessed me with the courage to speak without hesitation… … Thank you GOD!!!
It started to rain cats and dogs, and I had no idea how could I leave the place… because ever since I enter secondary education, I tend not to bring any umbrellas… to me… guys don’t bring unless expected…. But thank god that one great friend of mine sheltered me otherwise my laptop will just drown and go comma…
I spent the other half of the day alone… getting away from distractions… have a place to free myself from troubles… so I headed to Lee Kong Chian library, and did some research… during the journey I received a call from my literature teacher; she informed me that I was being selected to promote WSSS with my school’s principle on Monday … because, out of the whole secondary 1, only 3 have been selected…
…tired… got to rest
God I love ya
