lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Friday, October 26, 2007
-3:16 PM
开心… Ecstasy
My secondary one chapter has just ended with a beautiful ending. All get the chance to promote to secondary 2, and some also get promoted to higher ranks! Some were promoted to be a student counselor, class leader…
Report books are being issued out to us… I got 7th in place… but I’ll work hard to get the top 3 next year… and I also hope that I’ll be able to get the scholarship award, singa award…. And lots more!! I really want to thank god, He helped me a lot through daily Q.T… there were times where I felt miserable, and thought of leaving my revision aside and just enjoy with my computer, however, I put everything aside and sat down, calm myself and started to talk to god for any problems! And also start to reflect what are the consequences of running away from studies!! God never fail to say, “Work hard and you’ll be enjoying yourself in few weeks to come…” … I also forced myself to form SG@SG- Study Groups at Singapore…. Ha-ha… anyway SG@SG really motivated each other to study, Cox we had set our individual goals; scoring A’s… … To top it up, I was also being selected to be a student counselor!!
Besides tat teachers have been chasing over students to join some holiday activities… and I was being selected by one of my music teacher to recruit me into my school’s band CCA, as they are lack of man power; we are going to have a musical next year… there benefit is – I’ll be able to learn new musical instruments and have better skills on music… the other side is—I’ll be slotting another new programme into my timetable… and if this is so, I’ll have not much time for church events which I think is more interesting and meaningful… I may consider lor… …
All are from th lord… love you all day…