lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Saturday, October 6, 2007
-6:09 PM
We’re trying… fixing it…
Started my day at 0630, and went to Eugene’s place for swimming… then headed for service together…
Today God spoke to us about being a leader and influencing other’s life! Every week I learnt lots of teachings from God, and I want to thirst more for God’s word!! Really look forward for every shepherding, and whatever that is related to church!! And after my examinations, I want to chiong around evangelizing and I want to plan a very interesting CG, where everyone started to flex their mind, and I also want to extend my QT, Cox these few days, exams, and I want to jia u for God!!!
After dinner, I went to Centre Point, Cards and Such, with Eugene, Ji Hang, Samuel and Kenny… searching for a gift, while doing so, we suddenly heard a vase behind of us, fell onto the ground… we requested for a flip of CCTV, but a ridiculous answer was given, that none of it was in working conditions… we paid and left… we started to plan for something to reform it, but it’ll take us forever…
Ji Hang, Eugene and I spent time to fix the broken pieces… however, it didn’t seem to work, but we didn’t give up until the second day… …
found this at Eugene's desk...
snapshot taken by Denish

Fragments... ...

Ji Hang
I’m so busy… …