lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
-11:17 PM
WSSS sports day
Almost every morning when I have my breakfast at the food court near-by, I’ll be able to see few of my primary school teachers… they were still as pretty as usual, and also they are still concerning about me… last week, Ms Soon had a short conversation, and we were accounting our different school life.
She was one of the many teachers which helped me a lot in my English
While I was in my primary school education… she spent her time after school to help me cope with my English… thank you Ms Soon!!
Met Mr. Koh in the morning, and we walked towards CCK stadium… I shared some testimonies about me accepting Christ… the before and after differences… our journey was end interesting one…
At the stadium…
It was packed with competitors, contestants and teachers… the weather was scorching hot out there…. Actually, I intend to read my bible while ‘supporting’ my mates, however the weather distracted me, and I went to evax around and exchange contacts instead… I managed to get around ten of them… and I want to thank god that they were so responsive… and god, I pray that I’ll continue to work hard for you, and also save those precious life out there… I pray in Jesus name’ Amen!
Yu Fei
Damien ...

Joe

the crowd

henry



malcolm
My class did relative well in this competition … … and here are some pics…

WSSS water will still win...