lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Saturday, November 3, 2007
-5:05 PM
Holy anger…
Things doesn’t really going what it was being planned at first… none turned up… it’s so sickening… but fortunately, my laptop is my time saver, no matter what, I’ll just get it out, and it’ll entertain me regardless of anything…however, it has its limitations… a very low battery life, it’s just last for around 2 hours, so I called my family to fetch me to church instead… well, most of the times I’ll get my laptop to get down sermon notes, and audio record the teachings…
It’s time to learn…
Sometimes when I spend my parents’ money, I’ll somehow felt ‘guilty’, because I tend to over spent as food in cities cost higher than non-cities area… and this time I got a PTJ in a restaurant located at Shaw centre, Orchard. Well, customers tend to ask how old I am, and of course I don’t lie to them… I’ll just say out the truth… but you might be curious, right? Ha-ha, it’s because the employer know me very well, and brought me there…
Although it has taken quite a lot of my time, and channeled to PTJ instead of my ministries… I learnt a lot too! I tasted the bitterness of earning money, and of course time management… besides that I’ve learnt about fashion… technology… etiquettes… respect… and accuracy… yea, of course I knew all this, but now I had a better understanding…but of course I still do my QT…
For most diners, they’ve got PDAs instead of normal little phones… I also saw a customer using either an iPhone or iPod touch. Wow! The way I saw him navigating over the gadget was so so so cool!!
Well, the food over here is tasty, while I was serving, I could smell the fragrance of the delicacy… currently I’m still learning how to take orders, buti’ve mastered serving food, handling bills… …
There’s more to go! If I’m working full day, I’ll be having a 3 hour break (3-6pm) sometimes I’ll try to call some of my sheep/contacts… or I’ll just go out for dinner although they still provide dinner, or I’ll wander around the shopping centre to catch a glimpse of my targeted Christmas gifts…
These few days have not been feeling quite well, may be its my new time table of coping with my PTJ, I’ve been have a few throw ups… but while I’m not feeling well, I told god to protect and relieve me… he’s still there!!! His love is always available; he’ll never abandon any of us…
I also thought of getting some Christmas decoration for my room… as this can consider the very first year that I celebrate Christmas… anyone out there want to join my friends and I for Christmas celebrations do contact me !! It’s going to be fun!! C Ya!!