lifesong
Everyone needs compassion
And love that never fails
Let mercy fall on me
When everyone needs forgiveness
Kindness of the Saviour
The Hope of the nation
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender
Shine a light in and
let the whole world see
Singing, for the glory of the risen king
Jesus, Shine a light and
let the whole world see
Singing for the glory of the risen king
yourstruly
Name: Bernard
E-mail: Bernard_20462046@hotmail.com
Hatched : 5 April
Church: Hope Church Singapore
School: West Spring Sec Sch (WSSS)… Yew Tee Primary School (YTPS)
Horoscope:Aries
Verse: psalms 27:4
Adore
The Power of Love from Jesus
Love
Shepherd: Sathya
Sheepies: Joe
Shepherding
Bible
Teaching others
service
Saturday
Brothers n sisters in Christ
Fashion
Shopping
Hang@ cafes
Family
Friends
Time
School
Friday
Occupied
Reading
Tuitions
Surfing net
Electronic gadgets
Chocolates
Cafes
Coffee
Library
Swimming
Gaming
My Laptop!!!
Unique
HomeTutor: Ms Joyce Lim
Just Education teachers:Miss Joyce Ng, Miss J. Chan
Things2grow:
1> patience ( w/o patience, we cant be good leaders in Christ,beCox things & gifts from God comes slowly not in a package
2> my expenditure(not to grow, but rather decrease :)
3>
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
-11:07 PM
New chapter at school
It’s my second year in WSSS. Also, my sister enrolled into it too.
Before school day starts, I prayed hard to god that he’ll bless me and also let me be convicted on my new goal on WSSS. – growing the brothers...
The morning started, and god bless me with my neighbor, with one of WSSS friend, joined us for the car ride to school.
We did conversed awhile, and I did mention about Christ, and thank god! They were responsive future WSSS brother… continue to pray hard… …
At school, I worked on one of the secondary ones, and they were mostly in the sense of lost…
During our administrative period, my form teacher had been organizing and reselecting people to take over new roles in class. I’ve been voted for numerous roles; however, I’ve rejected all, because from now onwards I want to focus on WSSS. I don’t want it to just go to ‘comma stage’.
So at that point when I started to reject it, some of my friends were shocked about my swift reaction and I could tell from my teacher’s reaction that she’s wondering, “You’ve met the criteria, and you don’t want? What a waste!”
Because I rather contribute to god’s kingdom than to man, and my shepherd had spoken to me and I’ve got the message clear about WSSS growth… In god’s kingdom you’ll gain more when you do more for Him, and it’s eternal… and this Word is clear.
..His word will never fade but continues to glow with glory in heaven, where Eternal can be entrusted to us…